We’ve turned some of our favorite songs into a personalized LoveNotes for Mother’s Day, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day…and every other day of the year. Our version of “Button up your overcoat” is below, but we’re certain that your special someone would like to receive an email, text or Facebook message of an arranged song with his/her/their own name at the end.
To get a personalized LoveNote sung by The Irving Sisters, follow these easy steps:
1. Fill out this Google Form, where you’ll tell us your special person’s name, how you want the message signed and which song you’d like:
– Button up your overcoat (take good care of yourself, you belong to me)
– More (no one loves you more)
– I got rhythm
– Don’t fence me in
2. We’ll make the recording (with your special person’s name, instead of a generic “mother”), add your name to the picture and send it wherever and whenever you’d like. Please give us at least one week to process your request. Again, you’ll tell us those details in the Google Form.
3. Send us $10 via PayPal by clicking the “Buy Now” button below. If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry! After you click “Buy Now,” just select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” and fill in your details on the page that pops up. We’ll email you a confirmation within 24 hours of your order:
❤ Here’s that Google Form, once more: https://goo.gl/forms/79eSpjma4cfOMVz23
Thanks for letting us be a part of sharing your love!
elise, linden & sarah
ps- here’s another LoveNote from Mother’s Day this year — “More”